Thursday, February 12, 2009

officially broken my blog virginity.

This is exactly like livejournal!

Let's lets just a run down of whats going through my mind currently, yes?

  1. I'm pretending to study
  2. I'm super nervous about mufti day tomorrow
  3. The term 'mufti' is so disgusting.
  4. I don't like indian boys with blonde streaks
  5. There are stomach in my butterflies
  6. LOL^ that's how nervous I am about tomorrow.

So number 1...Why am I pretending to study? Because my parents want me to study everyday. I want me to study everyday. But I can't...I'm too distracted. By msn, by life.

Numero 2: I HATE HATE HATE HATE WITH A PASSION, mufti days. *SHIVER*
I really do. I think of the jungle our school is, and I think about how one insignificant detail can throw a the opposite of a spanner in the works. Something like an extra gear to make it work faster. It's like "OMG LOOK AT HER ZOMG !!11!!!1! HER HAIR OMG WTFUCKKK !!1!HAHAHA LAUGH POINT VICTIMIZE HIDE INSECURITES ABOUTSELF".

I hate them. Everytime, it's a fucking parade. Sorry to break the harsh reality to you, but we're not celebrties. No one outside of school cares. Our school is a jungle, not just literally. What was Mr.Wooby thinking??!! We are a bunch of demure and insecure teenagers. We are going to pounce on others like lions on a dead antelope.

I am so gone tomorrow. You may see my atelopian remains being ravaged by a particually hateful lion. Male or female. Hopefully not male.

I HATE YOU MALE SPECIES. HATE YOU.

3. Yuck. How bogan do we have to be to make up the term 'mufti'. Just yuck.

4. Get him away from me. LMAO He thinks his cool and 'GNSTARR BRAAAHH!' Hahahah oh please. Close your legs and open a book!:)

5. Judgement Day. Mufti Day. What do they have in common? No more on the subject.

6. He he. WHY MR. WOOBY WHY.

*sob

No comments:

Post a Comment