Tuesday, February 24, 2009

:D

I could not be more happier with today...:D

I knewwwwww it. I knew that when someshit happened last night and the night before, and this morning, something would make up for it.
AND IT DID!:D:D
They changed me from society and culture to geography!:D:D:D:D
They had to change my mod.hist classes around as well as my English. And at first I was sad because

a) i thought I'd have a different teacher in modern history and I LOVE MY TEACHER hehe

b) i love my English class too! so i was sad when i would have to change

BUT

I, Devenish, being almighty as I am INCIDENTALLY got the same teacher for mod.hist that I had before? Isn't that GREAT???!

*gloats*

And also because I am just so cool, MY ENGLISH CLASS IS MAD! Quiet yes, filled with chauvinistic pinheads, yes, BUT SO MANY PEOPLE I LIKE ARE IN IT!!! So happy, so so happy!!

Speaking of english .Grr. Mark. Grr. He stole my seat. I got there first and I wanted to sit next to Michael but his like "HIS MY ASIAN"

)':

So I got him back. That is the end of my retribution story, now I shall behave appropriately towards him and not persecute him anymore!:) We is friends. In my opinion anyway:D:D:D

LOL I'm such a drama queen. WHY IS ENGLISH SO SEGREGATED BTW? Girl's don't have cooties anymore=(

Haha english teacher is mad...he challenges me whereas my old english teacher (AS MUCH AS I LOVE HER) didn't. SO happy, however Jimmy thinks that he is boring and sleeps in class. I have seen. Jimmy does sleep in class. It's funny:D

OMG VIVIANS PERM! SHE LOOKS
SO
G.

So so sso sos soooooooooooo soso so so so soooooooo pretty!!!!She looks like those cute girls in jap magazines that you can only ever sigh and be envious about, because you know you can't even be like that because your indian. HAHA!

Random blogging is fun. UMUM RELIGION. Our teacher rants o.O He needs a blog so he can get it all of his chest and teach us:) But he tells us stories with morals, and maybe that's his teaching style. If it is, its interesting. Also, you can't really learn much from this topic, its basically formulating your own opinion.

My modern history class is quiet *sigh. No one participates ): But its better then it being all rowdy and disgusting:)

We had Ash Wednesday Liturgy today.

I SAW MY RELIGION TEACHERS UNDERARM.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.WWWWW.THE HAIR.THE HAIR.

UM SAW DALE TODAY!!! WAS SO HAPPY!!!!!

Today was such a good day. Reckon I'll have a shit one tomorrow at the price of this one?

LOL WANNA SEE THE SPELL CHECK THAT COMES UP FOR DEVENISH?

  • Dervish
  • Develish
  • DANISH LOLOL
  • Dovish...0.o
  • Devonian

1 comment:

  1. :O

    YOU'RE G. AND PRETTY AND YOU ARE CUYTE :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((


    you're a very beautiful indian! like that actor. the one with the green eyes. :D

    ReplyDelete