Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hmmm.

Not much happaned today.
It was just...bleak. Dale's last day. Laugh a sombre laugh with me.




If my closest friends left, it wouldn't impact me as much as Dale's leaving does. Tis true. Doing ext. homework, I wonder what she expects, I wonder if I'll make her cut. Yay highschool.

Feeling very dreary.

Listening to Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata.
Yer I like classical music. It's so beautiful.
The day I meet a brilliant music composer, the day I fall in love.
I kid you not.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, i didnt know you liked classical music too! I love it as well. I really like instrumental music, although my tastes do change sometime. We should talk more :D


    by the wayif you';rewondering who Ian is, its Vivian, G. LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite a coincidence that I started listening to this piece myself recently.

    You should try Brahm's intermezzi (1 to 3).

    Albinoni's 'Adagio' has a similar feel, but its not piano.

    P.S. It's Mitchell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually I'll add to that, don't get the impression that I listen to classical often.

    My tastes range from pop to brutal death metal, although I tend to listen to Melodic death metal most of the time.

    http://www.last.fm/user/Quantify

    And Melodic death metal is NOT Death Metal

    ReplyDelete