Friday, February 20, 2009

Ice.

I have a glass of icey cold water in front of me. It's so cold it's fogged upthe glass. The water is so still nothings moving inside it.
i can't wait to drink it, i know i will feel instantly refreshed, even though i have a cough.
Fuck that.
XD
It's getting even more foggier. This glass of ice cold refreshing water is making me quuiete thirsty. The glass is ice cold and I can almost feel the taste of refreshing ice cold water on my tongue.
But I'm going to deny myself.
I'm going to drink it now, ready?
I have picked up the glass.
The cold numbs my fingers upon first touch.
I can't wait to drink it i really can't.
I'm lifting it to my lips, my outh is slightly salivating and my jaw has locked from wanting this
icy
cold
foggy
water.




















I have had a few sips. I feel refreshed. I want more.



I have no idea what this post is about. But I love cold water on a cold day.
Have some:)

1 comment: