Friday, February 20, 2009

:)

You know what's an all time favourite song of mine?
We ride - Rihanna

I have shite hair. I'm angry at myself for cutting it. Grrrrrrrrrr I'm waiting for my fringe to grow. I like slow rnb songs and beat ridden ones.

Why am I complaining about my hair? I'm so shallow. I can't believe there are kids who are dying from starvation. Cancer yeaa we can't do much, massacres yeaa same deal, but starvation? Come on, we're disgusting people.

Fuck Rihanna. Fuck Hair. Fuck RnB.

A prayer to all those children and adults.

You know what else can go fuck itself?
I'll make a list;
FUCK:
  1. boys
  2. fighting with rents, its pointless
  3. looking hot all the time
  4. trying to have a good body
  5. COMPLAINING
  6. being influenced by other families
  7. not having a good time
  8. SUPERFICIAL PEOPLE
  9. uneducated shites who honk at me from their fkn car
  10. guys/girls who expect others to say hi to them first
  11. 'sik kunts'
  12. people who put down others because their not sophisticated enough
  13. people who can't accept others
  14. people who have a problem with other people's interests
  15. i like heavy metal, classical, and rnb. STEREOTYPE ME. JUST TRY.
  16. competitiveness
  17. putting on a show for others
  18. assessment tasks
  19. boredom
  20. laziness

i COULD go on. But I'm too lazzyy

FUCK LAZINESS. HAHA

Sorry if the swearing offended people.

1 comment: