Monday, March 23, 2009

Well.

I don't try for school that much anymore.
MSN distracts me.
Mrgrm:
I thought I would motivate myself - TURNS OUT THAT WAS JUST SHIT.
I just - eh. Have no inspiration.
I'm not that much of an idiot anymore where I do things last minute...
well maybe.
LOL LIke for the econmics assignment I did that a week before it was due(:
And this history assignment I did over the weekend (minus the pp- BUT COME ITS A PP !)
i have to do the
ext. essay which i will do
and tomorro i will def. do geo study.
so i HAVE made an improvement.
once geo topic+history test is out of the way, i can focus on legal studies+ext.english!!
and then i will make economics notes on the weekend because i just dont understand ecnomics unless i make external notes.
on the weekend i shalll also:
+memorise ext. essay
+start religeon assignment
+be half way through my legal studies assignment!
sounds like a good plan!



and oh! tomorro i will def. volunteer to say my speech for history to get it out of the way. Bcoz I have too much shit due to worry about fucking insecurity and nervousness.



ps: i think i did something to my ankle when i fell twice on it in english.
so.fuk.

No comments:

Post a Comment