Friday, March 6, 2009

hello (:


i feel so sick

i hate hayfever. so i deceided to do my hair to make me feel better. (: (: (:
^^^ is the result. quite pleased actually. :)









i went with my cousins to westfields today it was so much fun. (: so many people from school were there i was quite surprised!

alot of people in year 10 we're there and i was so complacent.

i wish i had somewhere to go tonight...but i am faced with an abundunce of work unfortunately for me.

i have to start my history assignment

start my economics assignment

start my geography assignment

start my ext. assignment

i dont want to get into this.

just whatever.

why do people want to belong so much? i have no problem feeling akward. which of course contradicts itself.

you know what i hate? when people talk about 'late night' at westfields because this is how it usually goes:


person a: did you go to livoo braaa ?

me: um when?

person a: late nighttt braaaaaaa on thursdayyyy braa

me: i never go, i'm not allowed. besides i went once with family and it is too packed and it is like a social event.

person a: tfaaarrkk its the most hektik shitt outt errioneee thereeee braaa sersli you gotta come one dayy its fknn madddshittt mann


Why would you go to a shopping mall when it closes late just to hang out with your friends? Why can't you just go and hang out at friends places. I bet people only go to prove how 'madkunt' they are to each other, and to pick up other junkies. :) I can't believe i ran with a crowd like that once.

Never again. The reason why I stopped is those types of people come to depend on you too much and get needy. I can't stand needy. So I went to Europe for a month, came back and distanced myself. That's why I don'tlike going to livo, coz I know I'll see someone from my old crowd who'll come up and scream OMFFGG HAYYY WHEREE U BEEENNN YALLAAA !.


Yea watev. Moved on, grown up.


My friend was talking about an albino girl she knows. And all I thought about was what if it was the norm to be albino, but it was a deformity to have dark hair and dark eyes? Then? Then what would you do. She doesn't seem like such a freak now does she?She almost seems human now, yes?


In other news, while I was in livo I got scouted by some sort of modelling agency. Um um um ummmmmmmmmm I can't remember the name. Grrrrrrrr it reminded me of chad michael muryy. OH its called Chadwick Models. The representive was walking around, trying to scout natural modellesque people. She told me she didn't have a stall as such because she didn't want people to come to her. I didn't believe her, so she gave me her card.


I got home. researched. Smacked my head on the table over and over. I am such an idiot. Oh well it's better I didn't show interest anyway, I wouldn't have been able to model. It seems so shallow anyway. Look how my mum turned out after modelling (: She's so up herself, but she's still amazing anyway. I think I'll hide her business card otherwise my mum will make a call.
i havnt blogged for a while :) i enjoy school but i miss the closeness we had last year. we were a team you know? now we're just all...segregated. but i'm not going to complain.
:)




1 comment:

  1. You can be amodel! You are so pretty! And I'm sure that you won't be up yourself, you'll still be devenish. :D

    ReplyDelete