Tuesday, March 31, 2009

rant.raaaaaaaaaaaant.rant.

why is it that indian parties occur on the most random days of the week, and go on for hours at a time?
i'm so over my cousins wanting to take me out all the time, i wish i were one of those people who wished they had more to do.
mrgrm.
one of my friends is in like:D:D:D

so i have two tumors, one in each breast.
not cancer, *sigh of relief*
but still, a major catalyst and turning point in my life.
i may have to get them removed.

"ill show you fear in a tumor."

:\


as much as i am a talker, i am a listener.
i love listening to people express their feelings, i hate interrupting them and encouring them to go on. i love viewing how these people engage themselves to others, their reactions, their emotions.
like atm, a friend is telling me how someone has changed their perception of the world, and it's nice to hear them talk about it:)
it feels as if the books ive been reading all my life are finally occuring in reality, but at a safe distance where i don't get involved and complicated (as sappy as that sounds)

i just love hearing a story and thinking about it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment