Friday, September 25, 2009

SPLAT

ehe.
SO.

Hm.
LOLmm, this is alot like structural unemployment.
BWAHAHA

so what has been happening? I think I'll do an update on my life.
Well I realised how much potential I have.
Also I realised that I have been doing EVERY assessment last minute.
EVERY THING.
And the amazing thing is that I still get relatively good marks...so if put effort into it...i could smash alooooooooooooooot of people.

Which brings me to my next point: I have not studied for:

  1. economics
  2. modern history
  3. not started ext essays
  4. not started SOR essay

holy shit.

And I have exams on:

  • Monday: SOR
  • Tuesday: NONE:)
  • Wednesday: MODHIS+ EXTENG
  • Thursday: ECOBRO

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK.

And

the worst

thing is

I'm going to a PARTY tonight.

A FANCYYY DRESSSSSS: I am thinking of ideas, and honestly some people are no help! EG:

"GO AS CHOCOLATE STICK. EVERY BODY LIKES CHOCOLATE STICKS. THEY ARE YUMMY"

"TOMB RAIDER!"

"A CREDIT CARD- THE PLATINUM BLACK ONES"

"MICHAEL JACKSON"

"A PEANUT."

"GO AS THE WASTELAND"

If i went as a chocolate stick...that would be weird. And I don't think people would realise what I am. Thanks anyway.

Tomb raider? That would mean sizing up to Angelina Jolie. That is really intimidating. Thanks anyway but no:)

A credit? REALLY? REALLY GUYS.

MJ- the white or black version? And really guys-miffed-.

A peanut. P.E.N.U.T.

AND THE WASTELAND? NO THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment