Friday, September 25, 2009

MULTIPLICATION x

I feel like making multiple posts.
EHEHHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEH
EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE
im hungry but I don't want to go downstaaaaaaaaairs
my back hurts
alot.




PARTYPARTYPARTY
man i was so cut i wasn't allowed to go to amandas :(
:(
also also also um yea lol :)
boost juice bars are shit
ich hasse boost!

I was thinking to go as a greek goddess.
As either Hera of Artemis. Hera was the goddess of marriage and all those domestic things...and Artemis was like a warrior! YEAH~

I thought of doing my hair in pretty haidband across my forhead and loose curls...Sharlene may come over and help me get ready :) I remember when she had a party and I helped her get ready...she looked so gorgeous.

Also I can't believe we're going to me in year 12 soon.
Me, Devenish Singh. In year 12.

I have made it.

:)

I had breakfast. Two and a bit slices of ledt over pizza and toast. TOAAAAAAAAST. And iced tea. I woke up at 6 am...but stayed in what I thought was my bed until 7, only to wake up and find out its the couch.

I watched Being Erica on sbs or abc, one of them...I really like it.
I hate 'Disney Original' anything.










my back hurts.
maybe ill do history study
I LOVE MODERN HISTORY
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOMUCH<3

Wanna know my subjects for 2010?:D

oki:

Geography
Moderhn History<3<3
SOR1
Legal Studies
Advanced English<3<3
Extention 1 english
Extention 2 english
Extention history

I miss my cousins. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment